Going out tonight but unsure of what to wear, then head to Shieke and grab the Neptune Dress.
Last weekend I had the pleasure of attending a fantastic engagement party on the Gold Coast. I had bought my Sheike Neptune Dress about 2 months before and was saving it for Laura’s enagment party (WTTW team) but I just couldn’t resist it any longer. I just had to wear it. This would have to be one of my favourite dresses of ALL time.
- It’s the on trend midi length. Perfect for ladies who don’t want to show their legs and don’t like tight things on the tummy.
- It has an in built bra cup so you don’t need to wear a bra and are still supported NOTE (taken from website) – Due to the fit of the dress we would advise going up a size. As the bra cup is a standard fit, if you have a larger bust you may have issues with this dress.
- It has pockets – say no more.
- It is soooo comfy.
How I styled it:
- Make up – was done by me. I did a one day Napoleon course a couple of years ago and it was the best thing I ever did!
- Hair – melsflair4hair. We decided to do an up style to show off the sweetheart neckline and décolletage.
- Shoes – Vilent in White by Windsor Smith. I kept with a basic midi heel to keep the overall look classic and sophisticated.
- Accessories – None. I know I find it hard to believe as well.
This dress is perfect for:
- A birthday celebration
- An engagement party
- A wedding (the pattern breaks it up so it’s not really classed as white)
- The current racing season
- Or just a night on the town
Click here to grab one now.
This is not a sponsored post, I just really love this dress.